For general Temple University policies, visit secretary.temple.edu/policies.
In order to maintain our resources and make them available to a diversity of visitors, we ask that while on campus to follow these important policies.
- The Ambler Campus Trails are pedestrian trails. Bicycles, motor bikes, and motorized vehicles are not permitted. Wheelchairs and electronic mobility devices may be used by persons who need assistance to be mobile and wish to enjoy our Campus Trails.
- Please use University-sanctioned access points.
- No smoking.
- Walk on designated paths only.
- Ride bicycles on asphalt or dirt trails, not on the blue stone or concrete walkways.
- Please admire the trees from the ground; do not climb them.
- Please leave the flowers and leaves for others to experience; do not cut them.
- Take plenty of pictures and share them! Professional photographers should call to schedule a time for your photo shoot. Please review our campus photography policies.
- Tell your friends and family about the Arboretum and Field Station and bring them to visit.
- Please use the garbage and recycling containers as needed.
- Please keep your dog on a leash and clean up after them.