For general Temple University policies, visit secretary.temple.edu/policies
In order to maintain our resources and make them available to a diversity of visitors, we ask that while on campus to follow these important policies.
- Face Coverings (Masks): Face coverings are required of all visitors on campus. Temple University reserves the right to deny entry to any individual not following proper face mask protocol.
- The Ambler Campus Trails are pedestrian trails. Bicycles, motor bikes, and motorized vehicles are not permitted. Wheelchairs and electronic mobility devices may be used by persons who need assistance to be mobile and wish to enjoy our Campus Trails.
- Social Distancing: For all university spaces, buildings or affiliated environments, physical distancing measures require a physical distance of at least six feet between individuals. Ambler Arboretum staff and Field Station researchers are working on campus. Please be sure to follow social distancing protocols when within their vicinity.
- Please use University-sanctioned access points.
- No smoking.
- Walk on designated paths only.
- Ride bicycles on asphalt or dirt trails, not on the blue stone or concrete walkways.
- Please admire the trees from the ground; do not climb them.
- Please leave the flowers and leaves for others to experience; do not cut them.
- Take plenty of pictures and share them! Professional photographers should call to schedule a time for your photo shoot. Please review our campus photography policies.
- Tell your friends and family about the Arboretum and Field Station and bring them to visit.
- Please use the garbage and recycling containers as needed.
- Please keep your dog on a leash and clean up after them.