The Ambler Campus is only a free intercampus bus ride away! Come visit for a student event, to explore the Ambler Arboretum and outdoor spaces at your own pace, or to find a quiet place to study. We also have a full-service library and technology center. We’re a resource for the entire Temple community!
The intercampus Bus runs regularly Monday-Friday between Main Campus, Health Sciences Campus, and Temple Ambler during the fall and spring semester. This service is free to students; you just need to show your OWLcard to the driver. Click here to view the bus schedule. If you are driving yourself, be sure to register your car as a visitor.
Once you are here, there is much to explore. The Ambler Campus and the Arboretum are home to more than 14 gardens. The campus is walkable, with various accessible garden paths and wooded trails. Click here to view a campus map.
Things to Do
- Participate in a student event
- Spend time in the gardens
- Volunteer with the Arboretum
- Get on the Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Visit the Greenhouse
- Find a quiet study space outside or in the Information Commons (Tech Center and Library)
- Get gaming in the Esports Center
- Workout at the Red Barn Gym
- Swim in the outdoor pool
- Use our various sports courts, fields, and equipment
- Come to a special event. Some of our events are even open to the community so you can invite your family and friends!
Special Events for Fall 2023
For these events, Temple University may provide additional transportation from Main Campus. Be sure to check OwlConnect or the Event Calendar linked below for more information!
- University Wellness Day
- Great American Campout
- Winter Wonderland