There are a number of classrooms at the Ambler Campus that are appropriate for use by companies and organizations for educational meetings, training and conferences for reasonable fees.
For information on reserving space for your next training or conference please fill out the Reservation Request Form.
- 10 general classrooms with seating for up to 50 people.
- 5 smart (multi-media) classrooms with seating for up to 40 people.
- Classrooms are equipped with chalkboards, pull-down screens; some are equipped with ceiling-mounted projection units. Additional audiovisual equipment is available upon request at reasonable fees.
- Audiovisual Equipment: Computer projection unit (Smart Cart) with Internet capability, lectern (floor model), lavaliere microphone (cordless) w/speakers, overhead projector, video camera w/tripod.
An audiovisual technician is available on-site. Our knowledgeable and professional computer staff is happy to facilitate any special requests that you have.
For the latest pricing and additional information contact the Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education: Meetings and Conference Services at email@example.com.
- 11 Multi-media classrooms seating up to 50 people.
- 5 Computer classrooms seating up to 40 people.
- The Learning Center is designed in a contemporary style, includes fully integrated technology, and encourages an interactive learning environment. It provides an innovative site for educational and community events. Classrooms are equipped with whiteboards and/or chalkboards, pull-down screens, tables and comfortable chairs. Additional audiovisual equipment is available upon request at reasonable fees.
Grounds and Outside Space
- Lounge with small stage and seating for up to 125 people theater style.
- 300-seat auditorium.
- Several small lounge areas throughout the buildings.
- Outdoor pool.
- 4 Outdoor basketball courts.
- 3 Outdoor tennis courts.
- Indoor basketball court.
- Baseball field.
- Soccer and softball practice field.