Student and Campus Life offers a variety of fun events for students at Temple University Ambler. All events are free and open to all Temple students unless otherwise specified.
Program and event examples include:
- Welcome Week — Get to know Ambler Campus and meet the student organizations. Giveaways and fun activities for the first week of classes!
- Pool Party — Celebrate the start of the fall semester with an afternoon at the outdoor pool, enjoying some food and making new friends
- Wellness Day — Spend your Wellness Day participating in a day full of activities on at Temple Ambler! Learn mindfulness and meditation strategies, relax with some yoga, and practice self-care among our gardens and natural spaces
- Nature-based Mindfulness & Horticulture Therapy Activities
- LinkedIn Headshots & Resume workshops
- Student Lunches & food/snack giveaways
- Transfer Student Week
- Non-Traditional Student Week
- Craft Events
- Board Game Nights
- Community Service Opportunities
- Commuter Appreciation Week
How to find out about Upcoming Events
There are many ways to find out about upcoming events at Temple Ambler! Listserv emails go out weekly with reminders about upcoming events. You can check the TVs around Campus or Owl Connect for updates or keep a look out on our Instagram (@templeambler). Click here to view upcoming Ambler Campus student events .
Student Organizations at Temple Ambler
Ambler Student Life Board (ASLB) — Temple Ambler's team of students who create and host fun events for students to stay engaged!
American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) — Temple Ambler's chapter of the National ASLA organization, whose mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education, and fellowship.
Pi Alpha Xi Honor Society — Temple Ambler’s chapter of the national honor society for floriculture, landscape horticulture and ornamental horticulture.
Society of Ecological Restoration (SER) — Activities include on and off campus restoration volunteering (such as plantings, seed collection and propagation, invasive removal), ecological field trips, guest speakers, and community outreach.
If you are interested in getting involved in any of these organizations, or would like to start a new student organization, contact Krista in Student and Campus Life at email@example.com
Explore Student Organizations on Owl Connect
Owl Connect is Temple's online portal for all things student engagement related. This is where you can view all of Temple’s 350+ student groups, contact group leaders, and see a list of upcoming events. To see events specific to Ambler Campus, search “Ambler” on the events page.